The first crew has landed in Tortola and already claimed their cabin and turned the boat upside down getting to know it.
Our initial discoveries:
– The anchor doesn’t work unless you turn it on. The switch is very well hidden.
– The dinghy engine only works when Nils is around.
– A boat makes a big difference if you want to reach good diving and snorkeling spots.
– Tortola has a significant population of roosters. They all cock-a-doodle-doo loudly, proudly and early.
– Carribean beer is very, very bad.